Sheboygan County Stormwater Program

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In 2016/2017 staff from each of the entities required in the Sheboygan County metro area to submit Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources WPDES permits, teamed up to avoid duplicating efforts in regards to stormwater and erosion control education. The staff felt this would be a more consistent, cost-effective, and efficient approach. Those Sheboygan County entities involved are Sheboygan County, City of Sheboygan, City of Sheboygan Falls, Village of Kohler, Village of Howards Grove, Town of Sheboygan, and Town of Wilson. The Sheboygan County Stormwater Coalition is led by the Planning & Conservation Department in the effort based on the collaborative efforts of all the entities. 

Sheboygan County Stormwater Coalition

Only rain down the storm drain

Sheboygan County Specific Information

Sheboygan County MS4 Annual Reports

10 things you can do to prevent stormwater runoff pollution

2017 Annual Report 

2016 Annual Report

2015 Annual Report 

2014 Annual Report

2013 Annual Report

2012 Annual Report

Sheboygan County MS4 Map

Click here to view the most recent version of the MS4 map.


The Planning & Conservation Department in partnership with the UW-Extension offer well water testing to an individual town in Sheboygan County on an annual basis.  Visit the Center for Watershed Science and Education at UW-Stevens Point website to see local outcomes.  

The Sheboygan River Basin Partnership is dedicated to improving water quality in the Sheboygan River Basin. 

Camp Y-Koda emphasizes environmental stewardship and outdoor youth education.

For more information and to learn how you can help prevent stormwater pollution, check out these resources.

•   US Environmental Protection Agency’s stormwater website.

•   WI Department of Natural Resources stormwater website.

•   Natural Resources Defense Council website.

To offer suggestions for the County’s stormwater program, contact the Planning & Conservation Department at 920-459-3060 or