- Business after hours contact memo and after hours contact form
- Are you being scammed?
- Sheriff Deed Guidelines
- Twitter Smart Card - Twitter account resource which includes useful links for parents on internet safety.
- The Fly Effect - The Department of Justice sponsored Heroin Prevention Public Awareness Campaign
- VINELink is the online version of VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday), the National Victim Notification Network. This service allows crime victims to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day. Some states have the ability to display this website in Spanish. Please click on the state where you wish to search. If this option is available, you will see an "English | Español" toggle in the upper right hand corner. Victims and other concerned citizens can also register to be notified by phone, email, text message (SMS) or TTY device when an offender's custody status changes. Users can also register through their participating state or county toll-free number.
- Personal Firearms Record - ATF form P3312 8
- National Weather Service
- Consensus Project - The Criminal Justice/Mental Health Consensus Project, coordinated by the Council of State Governments Justice Center, is an unprecedented, national effort to help local, state, and federal policymakers and criminal justice and mental health professionals improve the response to people with mental illnesses who come into contact with the criminal justice system.
New Gas Drive-off Procedure
As a result of an increase in accidental gas drive-offs, the Sheboygan County Sheriff's Office will no longer be dispatched immediately to a gas drive-off. We will be asking the business owner or management to follow several steps.