- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Great Lakes High Water Levels Webpage - https://www.lre.usace.army.mil/About/Great-Lakes-High-Water/
- Living on the Coast - https://publications.aqua.wisc.edu/product/living-on-the-coast-protecting-investments-in-shore-property-on-the-great-lakes/
- Resources for Great Lakes Coastal Property Owners – Wisconsin Sea Grant Handout - https://www.seagrant.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/GLWaterLevelMtg_resources_2020.pdf
- Working with Contractors and Engineers on Shore Protection Projects – Wisconsin Sea Grant Fact Sheet - https://publications.aqua.wisc.edu/product/working-with-engineers-and-contractors-on-shore-protection-projects/
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources - Placing Erosion Control Structures on Great Lakes -https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/Waterways/shoreline/GreatLakesErosionControl.html
- Find out if you live in a flood plain - https://hazards-fema.
maps.arcgis.com/apps/ webappviewer/index.html?id= 8b0adb51996444d4879338b5529aa9 cd&extent=-87.76931801330595, 43.645002280010395,-87. 74854698669405,43. 65276548579128
- Wisconsin Shoreline Inventory and Oblique Viewer -http://floodatlas.org/asfpm/oblique_viewer/
With the higher water levels of area lakes and rivers, now is the time to start preparing for the potential flooding that could happen in spring.
Sign up for CodeRED to receive emergency notifications in Sheboygan County