Rocky Knoll is a member of a number of organizations focusing on the health care industry. Their web sites have a variety of information you may find helpful:
- LeadingAge Wisconsin - This is a statewide membership organization of not-for-profit corporations principally serving seniors and persons with a disability. There are articles on a wide range of topics under the consumer information area of the site.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services - As a government organization, this site offers contacts and services for a host of programs.
- Nursing Home Compare - You can search for detailed information about the past performance of every Medicare and Medicaid certified nursing home in the country.
- Sheboygan County - Our center is owned and operated by Sheboygan County. For information about the other departments, the county board and other officials, and history about the area visit this site. You’ll find a great deal of information here.
- Rocky Knoll Health Care Center Foundation - A dedicated board of directors is committed to raising both funding and awareness for the needs of our center. Their mission is to enhance the quality of life for our guests.