Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce Certificate Applications
- Birth Certificate Application
- Marriage Certificate Application
- Death Certificate Application
- Divorce Certificate Application - January 2016 and forward
- Domestic Partnership Certificate Application
- Domestic Partnership Termination Certificate Application
Hours for requesting vital records at our counter are 8:00am to 4:30pm - Monday thru Friday except major holidays. All in-person requests are processed "while you wait". However, any requests after 4:30pm may not be possible to receive until the next business day.
Mail your completed application with a check or money order (no out of state checks) made payable to: Register of Deeds. Please read the instruction sheet included with each application. Mail requests will be processed and mailed back within 2 business days of receiving them. You do not need to send a self addressed stamped envelope.
Questions? Call (920) 459-3023
Register of Deeds
508 New York Ave.
Sheboygan WI 53081
If you are obtaining birth or marriage certificates in order to apply for a U.S. passport we suggest you order two (2) copies.You can apply for passports at the Sheboygan County Clerk’s office; Rm. 129 of the Administration Building, 508 New York Ave., phone 920-459-3003.