PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE PERIODICALLY FOR SCHEDULE UPDATES IN LIGHT OF COVID-19.
Have you wondered where you might be able to dispose of household hazardous waste or agricultural chemicals that are no longer usable? Sheboygan County offers a number of collection events each year to properly dispose of such items. Hazardous waste, if not disposed of properly, can create a potential health risk to people and can threaten our environment, eventually contaminating our groundwater, rivers, and lakes. Farms, greenhouses, nurseries, and related "green businesses" are also able to dispose of ag-chemical wastes directly at the collection sites. Unused, damaged or banned ag-chemicals found in old farm out-buildings should also be disposed of at one of the collections. Since 2001, Sheboygan County's Household Hazardous Waste collections have properly disposed of over 1,400,000 pounds of hazardous waste.
NOTE: Household quantities for electronics is defined as six (6) items. Further fees apply for vehicles with more than six (6) items.
2020 Fee Schedule
- $10 - Cars with only Hazardous Waste
- $30 (for each 6 electronic items) - Cars with both Hazardous Waste & Electronics
- $30 (for each 6 items) - Cars with only Electronics
Household Hazardous Waste Documents
Other Hazardous Waste and Recycling Information
- To dispose of hazardous waste items at other times of the year than during our collection events, call Veolia-Port Washington at 1-262-243-8998. Disposal Information and Price List.
- To dispose of non-hazardous waste, call Advanced Disposal at 1-888-688-4005.
- How to Dispose of Smoke Detectors
- Vendor Recycling Information - recycling information on used motor oil, scrap metals, electronic waste, tires, small cylinder LP tanks, household appliances, etc.
- Recycling Made Easy
- How to Recycle Batteries
- Additional Recycling Information