The Planning & Conservation Department administers the Shoreland Ordinance (Chapter 72) of the Sheboygan County Code of Ordinances. Sheboygan County adopted new Shoreland Ordinance language in September 2016. If you are inexperienced in shoreland regulations or unaware of the new ordinance language, prior to submitting documentation regarding permits, it is suggested you contact the Department at 920-459-3060.
- Shoreland Permit Requirements
- Shoreland/Floodplain Survey Submittal Checklist
- Shoreland Permit Application
- Shoreland Mitigation Handbook
- Shoreland Demolition Permit