Sheboygan County maintains six public access areas on various inland lakes. There are also a number of access areas maintained by other jurisdictions. Regardless of what access point you visit, you will find that Sheboygan County's inland waters as well as our Lake Michigan shoreline are second-to-none. Be safe, have fun, and enjoy your time on our great water resources.
- Sheboygan County-owned Public Lake Access Points
- Other County Public Lake Access Points
- Aquatic Invasive Species
- Sheboygan County Annual Launch Permit Application-This application is ONLY valid for the County's Six Maintained Boat Landing Areas
- Sheboygan County Parking/Launch Permits Available at These Participating Vendors
- Sheboygan County-owned Lake Public Access Fees (Per Chapter 24 of the County Code of Ordinances a Daily or Yearly Launch Pass Must Be Purchased for Use)
View of Elkhart Lake Looking North (2011)