After the expiration date, all applications will be screened by Human Resources and the hiring manager. We will respond to all applicants.
It is important to be as complete as possible in filling out the form.
- To have a application be considered, all pages must be completed, signed and returned.
- It is advisable to attach a resume and cover letter when applying for office and professional positions, however please complete the application in its entirety.
- Be sure to sign and date the bottom of the application.
- Applications for employment will automatically be submitted through the Human Resources website. If there is a need to submit an application other than through the website, please email to email@example.com, You may also mail or submit your application in person to the Sheboygan County Human Resources, 508 New York Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081. The mailed application must be post marked no later than the job posting deadline date.
- Yes, it is highly recommended you attach a resume and cover letter to the application. However, please know a resume is not a substitute for the application.
Yes, you can apply for more than one job at a time.
- You must provide a completed application for each job that you are applying for.
- No, once the deadline has passed no changes will be accepted other than address and phone.
Once the deadline has passed, no applications will be accepted for that particular position.
- Applications are accepted when positions are posted on the website, and within the application timeline. Please continue to check the Sheboygan County website for an ongoing up to date open position list.
- We respectfully request that you not call to check the status of your application. We will contact you in the event your skills and qualifications meet the needs of the position you applied for.
- Your application is only for the position you applied for. You must fill out a new application for each position you want to be considered for.