Important Notice: Out of an abundance of caution, effective immediately, County Government buildings are further limiting access in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click here to read more.

Change of Address

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Keeping your address information current

All parties must keep the Sheboygan County Child Support Agency and the Sheboygan County Clerk of Circuit Courts office informed of any address change within 10 days of the change. 

This is a statutory requirement as well as one that is included in the individual order.

If your payments are received through a debit card, you must also contact the debit card vendor and tell them of your address change. You can contact the vendor using the toll free telephone number listed on the back of your card.

If this is not done, you will not receive important notices about your court case and will miss getting information that may affect your rights. 

For those who receive the payments, it can result in the payments not being sent out to you.

It can result in a civil warrant being issued by the Court if you cannot be located.

To report a change in address, you can call the Sheboygan County Child Support Agency at (414) 615-2591.

Or you can e-mail the information to  Be sure to include your telephone number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in your message so the information is correctly applied.