Important Notice: Out of an abundance of caution, effective immediately, County Government buildings are further limiting access in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click here to read more.

To Report CPS (Abuse/Neglect)

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have Child Protective Services concerns, please call (920) 459-6418, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and ask for the CPS Access Worker on call. If your concern is outside our normal work hours (from 5:00 p.m. through 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday, or on a weekend or holiday), please contact your nearest law enforcement agency. Please do not leave an email message when it is an immediate or urgent concern.

Sheboygan County Law Enforcement Agencies:

  • Elkhart Lake Police Department - (920) 876-2244
  • Kohler Police Department - (920) 459-3877
  • Plymouth Police Department - (920) 893-6541
  • Sheboygan City Police Department - (920) 459-3333
  • Sheboygan County Sheriff's Department - (920) 459-3111
  • Sheboygan Falls Police Department - (920) 467-7902