To provide a community based psychosocial rehabilitation program that will provide and/or arrange for the provision of consumer-centered and directed psychosocial services that improve quality of life, enhance overall well-being, and promote recovery.
The case management structure is designed to empower consumers to take an active role in their treatment and recovery. Services focus on successful living in the community and provide access to jobs, housing, transportation, as well as health and social resources.
Case management is designed to make full use of natural supports and promotes development of positive relationships between the consumer, staff, and peers. The case management structure is supported by state and/or federal Medicaid programs such as:
- Community Support Program (CSP)
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
- Community Recovery Services (CRS)
- Targeted Case Management (TCM)
- Assessment, treatment plan development, and plan monitoring
- Counseling/therapy - individual, group, family
- Outreach and home visits to individuals with limited resources and access
- Psychiatric services
- Medication - education, monitoring, supervision and administration
- Interpersonal, vocational and daily living skills training
- Crisis intervention
- Coordination/consultation with other providers, institutions and courts