Assure that Sheboygan County citizens who struggle with mental health and addiction can access a comprehensive array of quality services that will help improve their quality of life and overall well-being.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve persons who struggle with mental health and Alcohol or Other Drug Abuse (AODA) needs.
- Support individuals to remain or become more self-sufficient in their own home or community.
- Assure services are available in the most facilitative environment consistent with individual support, protection, and treatment needs.
- Promote greater community involvement, individual choice, and community acceptance for people who suffer from mental illness or addiction.
- Support existing government, voluntary, and private community resources as a vital part of the comprehensive array of quality services available to Sheboygan County residents.