3rd Floor, Room 311
508 New York Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 459-3103
Welcome to Sheboygan County's Website. As County Board Chairman, I am proud to be able to offer residents and visitors alike access to County information via the Internet. I hope you find the website user-friendly and informative. It includes information on County Board Supervisors, upcoming meetings and a summary of responsibility for every department. There are also links to local, state and other organizations for further information.
Sheboygan County has a lot to offer. Sheboygan County government is one of many reasons why our community is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. Our mission is to provide courteous, responsive, efficient and effective services to those we serve. Our vision is to be recognized as a leader of responsive and cost-effective local government. If you have questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to e-mail, write or call my office.
Mission, Vision, and Guiding Principles:
The mission of Sheboygan County is to provide courteous, responsive, efficient and effective services to those we serve.
The vision of Sheboygan County is to be recognized as a leader of responsive and cost-effect local government.
The guiding principles of Sheboygan County are to:
- Provide leadership.
- Be dedicated to the concept of democratic local government.
- Maintain a constructive, objective, and creative attitude.
- Maintain a deep sense of social responsibility as a trusted public servant.
- Be dedicated to the highest ideals of honor and integrity in all public and personal relationships.
- Recognize that the chief function of local government is to serve the best interest of all citizens.
- Improve the quality and image of public service.
- Encourage regular communication between citizens and county officials.
- Emphasize friendly and courteous service to the public.
- Treat colleagues and staff with respect and courtesy.
- Foster problem-solving and continuous learning in the work environment.
- Train and empower staff to attain high standards of professionalism.
- Actively seek shared services opportunities with local, state, and federal agencies.