National Healthcare Decisions Day: April 16, 2019
Presentation by Social Workers Carla Duket and Christine Freund
- Date: 04/16/2019 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Generations
1400 Douglas Drive
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Advance Health Care Planning
Honoring Your Wishes - A Process for making your health care wishes known; it's important for everyone 18 and older.
After this program you will be able to:
- Define Advance Care Planning
- State why Advance Care Planning is important for all adults and how it may chnage over time
- Know how to get help completing and Advance Directive
- Have ideas on how to prepare for and start a conversation about Advance Care Planning with your family or doctor
FREE! Registration appreciated but not required. Register online at: aurorahealthcare.org/events, or by calling Aurora Sheboygan Community Outreach at (920) 451-5513.