Sheriff Todd Priebe
Welcome to the new Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Office website. As your Sheriff, I am extremely proud to be leading this agency that consists of dedicated and skilled correctional, support services, telecommunication, and law enforcement professionals. It is also an enormous honor serving the wonderful citizens of Sheboygan County.
Our Vision: “Communities and neighborhoods living everyday life without fear, crime and disorder, as a result of countywide partnerships.”
Our Mission: "To serve all citizens of Sheboygan County by providing the highest level of professional law enforcement, correctional and support services possible. We will work together in partnership with our community to continually improve and sustain public safety and quality of life."
As our vision and mission clearly states, the focus is on partnerships, a key component to our philosophy of community policing. The civic responsibility of citizens reporting crime and working with law enforcement to resolve community problems will uphold success with sustaining and improving our quality of life. We need your assistance and support for the greater good of all in Sheboygan County.
Excellence is a core value in the Sheriff’s Office that continually challenges us to create greater efficiency and effectiveness in the services we provide. We have many challenges ahead of us; in the end, it is about accomplishing our mission.
I hope you find our new website informative and encourage you to share any thoughts you may have.
Sheboygan County Sheriff
- The Sheriff's Office does NOT accept fireworks, gun powder, etc. Please dispose of these items at a private agency that accepts hazardous materials, i.e. Veoila.
- The Sheriff's Office maintains property/evidence for incidents that have occurred in the Sheriff's Office jurisdiction. If you have questions pertaining to property/evidence from incidents that have occurred at the following agencies, please contact that agency directly:
- Sheboygan Police Department (920) 459-3333
- MEG (Drug Unit) (920) 467-5193
- Plymouth Police Department (920) 893-6541
- Sheboygan Falls Police (920) 467-7902